Dear SeqAn users, supporters, and subscribers,
We have just released a new Version of our C++ command line parsing lib: Sharg 1.1.0 Check it out on GitHub: https://github.com/seqan/sharg-parser
It includes a few major bug fixes and Gitpod and CWL support! Best update your apps now.
- We support Gitpod. Click here to try it out.
- CWL support (Common Workflow Language): An app using Sharg can now automatically export a CWL tool
description file via
- When using subcommand parsers, e.g.,
git push, typing
git puhs -hwill raise an exception that the user misspelled the subcommand instead of printing the help page of
- Fixed an issue that caused the validation of a directory via the
sharg::output_file_validatorto delete the directory’s contents (#175).
- Segmentation fault when using
sharg::value_list_validatorin conjunction with a